Monday’s 12:30 – 3:00 and Thursday’s 9:00-11:30 beginning September 10th
At Unplugged Activities, LLC children ages 2-½ to 5 years old will discover fun and healthy alternatives to being on the computer or in front of the TV.
At “Unplugged Activities” we simply have fun… We paint, sculpt, dance, play with Legos, Play-Doh, hula hoops. We read books and jump in our indoor bounce house. Children can come for 30 minutes or stay for the entire class. Now Only $12 per hour. So when you have errands to run or appointments to keep, drop the kids off at the Unplugged Activities room.
Benefits of Unplugged Activities, LLC
- Promotes Creativity
- Builds Fine Motor Skills & Hand-Eye Coordination
- Expands the Imaginations
- Builds Independence
- Teaches Self Control and Patience
- Increases balance, flexibility & muscle tone
- Builds social interactions & social values
- Helps start a healthy relationship with exercise that can last a lifetime